Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Do you know what you believe? Are you prepared to defend it? In today's anti-Christian culture, every Christian needs to have a firm foundation and be prepared to stand for their faith. 1 Peter 3:15 says, "...Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have..." (NIV). But many people today do not know why or what they believe and are not prepared to defend their faith, let alone take a stand for it when opposition and persecution come.
Based on the hit movie, God's Not Dead, this 6-week study will help you be prepared to defend of your faith. It will give you a strong foundation of Scripture and evidence to stand on that will not only help you stay strong, but allow you to reach friends and family for Christ. For use with the God's Not Dead Adult DVD-Based Small Group Study. Perfect for small group or individual study. Leader's Guide included. This study guide includes the following six lessons:
- Get Prepared - Learn and know the evidence for the existence of God through the truth of His word and the world He made.
- Have No Fear - Be confident as you step out and share the reasons to believe.
- Embrace the Evidence - The beginning of the universe points to a creator.
- Marvel at the Design - The complexity of life points to an intelligent Designer.
- Understand God's Purpose - Making sense of evil and suffering in a broken world.
- Share the Message - Start the adventure of sharing God's truth to the world around you.
By mastering the foundations of faith, you should be able to not only survive the assault of skepticism but thrive in any setting regardless of the challenge - and help others as well. In the end you will be able to confidently proclaim to anyone in any setting: God's Not Dead!
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Mary5 Stars Out Of 5God's Not Dead Adult StudySeptember 29, 2014MaryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent study. I almost didn't get it because of the not so good review. YES, you must all see the movie ahead of time. I had my small group over for dinner and a movie night, which worked out very well. I pre-read the sessions and highlight the paragraphs we will have time to discuss. This is a very good discussion driven study. Everyone in involved and by pre-selecting paragraphs, we end on time. Would recommend this study. The facilitator does just that - facilitates, making sure you bring the discussion back to the study as people like to share their stories. I'm very pleased with this study.