- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
The subject of women in the church is both important and controversialJohn MacArthur is not afraid of either. In this revised work, MacArthur examines what the Bible teaches in I Timothy 2:9-15. He discusses topics ranging from the attitude and appearance of women to their role in and contribution to the church.
Gods High Calling for Women can be used alongside or apart from the audio series available from Grace to You in either a personal or group study.
-Corresponds with the audio message series available from Grace to You
-Features revised content and study questions
-For personal or group study use
otis5 Stars Out Of 5excellent workAugust 3, 2015otisQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I disagree with others that it is demeaning to women, in fact it is the opposite. His arguments are well thought out with scripture as its backing
RachelAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great book!September 14, 2011RachelAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4I haven't finished it yet, but I already love that MacArthur stays consistent with biblical principles while outlining the role of women and clarifying confusing passages that often cause dissonance in the Church. Recommended for any woman who wants to know what God expects of them.
cal58vaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Love that it is scripture based!August 29, 2011cal58vaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A great read and would make a wonderful womens study, just needs a study guide!
Judith Batchelor3 Stars Out Of 5February 12, 2010Judith BatchelorI enjoyed reading this book. Gave me a better understanding of the woman's role in the church. As usual John MacArthur presents Biblical truth in an easy to understand manner.
Jane Blankenship5 Stars Out Of 5December 26, 2009Jane BlankenshipWell constructed study on the subject. Does not detour from Scripture. Very Good. I have had my first copy for well over 10 or so years. Good to give to young women who aresearching for a solid Biblical answer to theirrole.(even tho it is not from a woman).Then you can have discussion..Grammy
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry