- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When you read through the Bible, you can see that God hates suffering. Jesus spent much of his life relieving people's illnesses and hurts. He calls us to do the same: to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, take care of widows and orphans and visit those in prison. So why doesn't our all-powerful God get rid of suffering? Popular author and speaker Joni Eareckson Tada has spent most of her life studying and helping people make sense of suffering from God's perspective
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Why Does God Let Good People Suffer? by Joni Eareckson TadaWhy Does God Let Good People Suffer? answers the big questions about suffering:
- How can a good and loving God allow suffering?
- Why do honest, good people have to suffer so? Don't they deserve better?
- What possible good can come through suffering?
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges