- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
This little volume offers a lot of solid wisdom for fathers.
Fathers need wisdom to lead their families well, and this inspiring gift book offers them the advice and encouragement they need. Memorable quotations are paired with Scripture promises from the New King James Version to offer timeless guidanceall in a quick-read format that busy dads appreciate.
Dads have a hard, often thankless job. This book of bite-size encouragement will inspire dads to hold tight to their heavenly Father, to trust His leading, and to build and guide a faithful family.
Note: Must be ordered in multiples of 24. Self-shipping box can be used as counter display. To order shrink-wrapped bundles without display box, use ISBN 978-1-4003-2016-5.
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and the recipient of the ECPA Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years he has developed bestselling gift books such as Gods Promises® for Your Every Need, Gods Promises® for Men, Gods Promises® for Women, and God Listens. Countrymans books have sold more than 21 million units.
DL KCCGermantown, TN5 Stars Out Of 5This book was perfect for a Father's Day gift.July 11, 2012DL KCCGermantown, TNQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was well received by the father's here for a Father's Day gift. The extras were requested for by others to give to someone special.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues