- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Many people would be surprised to learn that God's view of them is much greater than their own. Ralph Harris, founder and President of LifeCourse Ministries, leads readers to experience a deeply satisfying, joyful relationship with Christ as they embrace what God thinks of them that they are holy, righteous, blameless, and lovable.
With easily communicated biblical knowledge and examples of God's grace, Harris turns readers toward the love affair with God they were made for. Revealing and unique insights help readers:
- exchange fear and obligation for delight and devotion
- recognize the remarkable role and strength of the Holy Spirit in their daily lives
- view their status as a new creation as the new normal and live accordingly!
Readers will encounter wisdom, direction, and encouragement as they rest in God's truth and mercy, develop a sincere partnership with Christ, and live as confident children of God.
Big RedOhioAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful productJune 17, 2011Big RedOhioAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a book that every believer should have on the shelf to read whenever they feel down or have doubts about God's love for them. Read it slowly and let it digest and then pass it on. I want to buy one for everyone I know - believer or non-believer.
Susan P AndersonReno NVAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Smack... I could have had a V-8!March 16, 2011Susan P AndersonReno NVAge: 55-65Gender: femaleAfter walking the Christian road for some 48 years reading "God's Astounding Opinion of You: Understanding Your Identity Will Change Your Life" was like the current V-8 commercials. Smack: you've had life all this time! As I ponder what Ralph wrote and my walk with God I realize more each day how works oriented I am and how easy it is to become discouraged that I can NEVER measure up when all the time God gave me AND I HAVE Christ's Life which IS the measure I need. I have it all already! Accepted in God, clothed in His righteousness, Beloved of the Father_who me? I read it, think it but experiencing that kind of position on a day to day bases has often (more then I want to admit) eluded me. Now I have Ralph's words playing in my head to remind me of who I am and I am truly BETTER OFF THEN I THINK!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality