- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Series: New Inductive Study
Kay Arthur's life-changing New Inductive Study Series has sold more than 1.2 million copies. This exciting series brings readers face-to-face with the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes-in just minutes a day. Ideal for individual study, one-on-one discipleship, group discussions, and quarterly classes.
With this inductive study of Proverbs readers will discover God's truth and wisdom for everyday circumstances. As they learn to observe, interpret, and apply the text themselves, readers will come to a fresh understanding of God's guidance and His interest in their lives.
luluAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study so far.June 27, 2012luluAge: Over 65Gender: femaleHave enjoy our study, discussion and thanks to 10 ladies with openness to share experiences from very diverse walks of live. Kay Arthur excellent teaching.
teacupcolorado springs, coAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 2, 2011teacupcolorado springs, coAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4great study tool with the Holy Bible
Kay Arthur & Friends
KateMorley, MIAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5It's a great study in Proverbs.October 26, 2010KateMorley, MIAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Kay Arthur gives lots of suggestions for getting the most out of a Bible study. Her suggestions are very helpful and the questions are thought provoking. We are using the study for a Sunday school class and everyone seems to be enjoying it.
Roger D PoythressMadera, CAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2010Roger D PoythressMadera, CAAge: 55-65Gender: maleGreat way to study Proverbs. It gives a method/handle on studying Proverbs. I highly recommend it.
Donna SteppTennesseeAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 15, 2009Donna SteppTennesseeAge: 55-65Gender: femaleA great personal study for me. I am never disappointed with Kay Arthur. Certainly the Bible is the only truth that lives forever.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible