God's Answers for Relationships and Passions: 1 & 2 Corinthians - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Kay Arthur's Inductive studies are designed to put you into the Word of God on a daily basis, and teach you how to effectively study it. You will discover how to resolve conflict with other people, how passions affect our relationships, and how we can live in a way that builds harmony and glorifies God as you study 1 & 2 Corinthians. Ideal for personal study, small groups, Sunday School, and family devotions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: New Inductive Study
this heartening study of 1 and 2 Corinthians readers will discover how they can
control unruly emotions in their own lives and in their relationships with
others. The key? The cross of Christ.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Lynn Blosser5 Stars Out Of 5September 21, 2009Lynn BlosserI appreciate your fast service. My shipment came packed well and in plenty of time to meet my needs. I appreciate the catalog and shipping coupon that was included as well. God bless you!In Christ, Lynn
KTL5 Stars Out Of 5February 20, 2007KTLMy ladies Sunday School class did this study. Some of the ladies didn't seem to "get it" but for me, I had the time to invest in marking my Bible and writing down all the notes just as Kay Arthur suggested and it helped me tremendously. What an eye opened. To get the most out of the study, you must be willing to mark your Bible and to invest time in the notes. It really helps you see the heart of Paul the apostle and the errors in the Corinthian church.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships