- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2000
A creation devotional for children ages 6-10, which shows detailed, pen and ink illustrations of animals - mammals, insects, birds - paired with a description of each, then an application for the youthful reader. In exploring Gods awesome nature, it is helpful for children to understand Gods design for them. For example, just as the monarch butterfly emerges from a cocoon to soar to heights above the clouds, so too can we all rest in the knowledge that God has made each of us special, and He has great love and a plan for us.
When Helen was growing up, she never planned to be a writer. Twenty years later shes privileged to be an award-winning author of 45 books. Forty of these books were published with major Christian publishing houses such as Multnomah, Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Baker Books, New Leaf Press, and Harvest House. Total sales number over 1,700,000.
Together with David, her artist husband, she launched out in 1987 on an assignment they felt called to do working on a picture book of Psalm 23. When the Haidles realized their own three children couldnt understand the meaning of the words of Psalm 23, although they had memorized it, they spent a year writing and illustrating a picture book to help explain the psalm in depth.
When He is My Shepherd was released in 1989, it won a C. S. Lewis Silver Award. This launched a writing career for Helen and she began writing other picture books, chapter books, devotionals and board books for the youngest children. David transitioned from his fine-art career of lithography and painting large nature images on canvases of 4'x5 and 6'x10. He learned watercolor and began painting on a greatly reduced format - 11"x16".
Paul Haidle is a published illustrator of children's books and young adult books. Published credits of Paul Haidle include Journey to the Cross: The Complete Easter Story for Young Readers and God's Amazing Creatures & Me! Devotions for Boys and Girls Ages 6 to 10.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General