Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 156
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 10.6 X 8.1 (inches)|
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things--Leader DVD KitBeth MooreLifeway / DVD$179.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Arming Yourself in the Age of SeductionBeth MooreB&H Books / 2002 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Arming Yourself in the Age of Seduction - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study. In this biblical guide to authentic repentance and restoration Beth examines why devoted followers of Jesus Christ can fall into the traps of Satan.
Believers are still subject to Satan's attacks. He is determined to disrupt the lives of Christians, destroy their ministry, and steal their joy. Sadly, those who have "fallen" may not recognize the devil's schemes until they have already been caught in a snare of defeat. This six-week study is written in three parts. The first part is a warning to believers, while the second part shows women how to prepare for attacks by the Enemy. The third part is directed to those who have been snared by seduction, and compassionately points the way back to God.
The Member Book includes:
- 6 weeks of personal interactive study five days a week
- Viewer guide for use with the DVD teaching sessions
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Rev. Ronald BranhamChesterfield,IndianaAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5August 3, 2011Rev. Ronald BranhamChesterfield,IndianaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Just getting started on study, but well satisfied with value and with content.
tarby5 Stars Out Of 5May 9, 2011tarbyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5an amazing book/study that gives insight into how and why believers let themselves be, usually unknowingly, seduced by Satan. Perfect timing for this study considering what my church has been and still is going through right now. God is so amazing!!
cocacolaWashington, D.C.Age: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Study contains things Christians should knowMarch 2, 2011cocacolaWashington, D.C.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4It changed my perspective on the Christian's vulnerability to sin, particularly if one falls under supernatural attack.
Antoinette KrasnowskiThomaston, CTAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible StudyJanuary 16, 2011Antoinette KrasnowskiThomaston, CTAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Doing this bible study in my home - it is very good - can get personal - make sure you do this study with people you trust.
Vera Schoolcraft4 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2010Vera SchoolcraftI am now using this study to help other women through the attack that the enemy made on them. The results have been positive in restoration and gaining victory over the circumstance in their life.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum