Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Christians should be the happiest of all people! Randy Robison, writer and producer for Life Today television program, encourages readers to embrace everything God wants for them, including deep, overflowing gladness that does not depend on pleasant circumstances or emotional highs. Robison provides helpful answers to important questions like these:
- What is true happiness? How does it compare to blessing, joy, and our delight in the Lord?
- Is true happiness attainable in this life?
- Why does God want us to be happy? How does happiness relate to our relationship with God, our character, and our mission?
- What keeps us from being happy? What promotes happiness?
- How can we be happy even when we are broken, afraid, or navigating stressful situations?
Full of biblical wisdom and insight, this engaging new look at happiness challenges readers' unexamined assumptions and opens new possibilities for them to rejoice in the Lord like never before.