God, the Bible, and You - eBook
- All Products
- Anniversary Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
In You Can Know God author Dr. Torrey provides solid answers to difficult questions about the nature of God. Each of the seven chapters addresses a different aspect of God including the human and divine natures of Jesus. Increase your knowledge and understanding of God and reduce your confusion. Mass paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 1999
Christians often encounter perplexing questions about the nature of God. Now, some of those challenging issues are answered through the wisdom and insight of Dr. R. A. Torrey. Using biblical and logical reasoning, Dr. Torrey delves into such questions as:
- Is God actively involved in the world today?
- Does God know everything about me?
- Does God really care about me personally?
- How can I encounter the God of the Bible?
- How can one God be three persons?
- Where does the Bible talk about the Trinity?
- How could Jesus be both God and man?
- Is the Holy Spirit a power or a person?
- How does the Holy Spirit help people today?
Reuben Archer Torrey (18561928) was one of the greatest evangelists of the twentieth century. Several years after his graduation from Yale Divinity School, he was selected by D. L. Moody to become the first dean of the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. Under his direction, Moody Institute became a pattern for Bible institutes around the world. From 1903 to 1905, Dr. Torrey traveled the world in revival campaigns, winning thousands of souls to Jesus Christ. He continued worldwide crusades for the next fifteen years while he served as the dean of the Bible Institute of Los Angeles and pastored that citys Church of the Open Door. Dr. Torrey longed for more Christian workers to take an active part in bringing the message of salvation through Christ to a lost and dying world. His straightforward style of evangelism has shown thousands of Christian workers how to become effective soulwinners.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship