- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Hermie & Friends
Hermie learns the importance of offering forgiveness and discovers how incredible Gods grace really is.
There is a lot of excitement in the garden as all the bugs prepare for the harvest festival. Hermie has promised to help Wormie but then forgets. Luckily, Wormie is quick to forgive Hermie. But later when Hermie is the one who is disappointed, will he be able to forgive too? God gently reminds Hermie that God continues to forgive us when we make mistakes, and its important that we do the same for others.
The third title in the Hermie & Friends® Level 2 Reader series, this book is perfect for beginning readers who need to build their confidence and still enjoy fun illustrations. Plus, parents are pleased to know that the story reflects the concepts taught in Jesus parable of the unforgiving servant (Matthew 18) and teaches young readers about Gods grace and forgiving others.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as senior minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related