Add To Cart
Add To Cart
God of Creation is a 10-session Bible Study on Genesis 1-11. The study walks you through verse by verse, tracing the themes of creation, fall, redemption, and restoration. There are 5 days of study each week with small group discussion questions at the end of each week and a weekly viewer guide.
How to Use:
If doing the study on your own, first do the homework, then watch or listen to the corresponding teaching for that week.
If going through the study in a small group, first do the homework, then discuss the questions, then watch or listen tot he video. If desired, groups can watch or listen to the teaching before they meet.
|Title: God of Creation, Bible Study Book: A Study of Genesis 1-11|
By: Jen Wilkin
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.49 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW748877
Over 10 sessions of verse-by-verse study, dive into the first 11 chapters of Genesis by following three critical stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application. Teaching videos are key in understanding this study. Revisit familiar stories and historical figures, challenge your basic knowledge, and discover deeper meanings in the text. As God reveals Himself through Scripture, we can only begin to understand ourselves when we first glimpse the character, attributes, and promises of our Creator.
Additional purchase or renting of the video teaching sessions is recommended for the best experience of this Bible study book.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 10 weeks of group sessions
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Essential teaching videos (30 to 35 minutes per session) that build upon and tie together the personal study, available for purchase or rent
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension, interpretation, and application
- Discover what the Bible says about God, His character, and attributes.
- Learn to love God with your mind as well as your heart through intentional study.
- Challenge your basic understanding of familiar stories through three critical stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application.
- Gain knowledge of yourself by first understanding God as He has revealed Himself through Scripture.
Jen grew up in Texas and came to saving faith in elementary school. Her childhood was marked by time spent in seven different denominationsa range of experience that left her with the conviction that knowing the Word was the only sure means of discerning truth from error.
Jens passion is to see women become articulate and committed followers of Christ, with a clear understanding of why they believe what they believe, grounded in the Word of God. She sees women as most frequently appealed to through their emotions. Because of that, she advocates for Bible literacy among women, their loving God with their minds, and for the voices and gifting of women to be fully leveraged in the church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies