- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Lucado Bestseller Collection
It all happened in a momenta most remarkable moment.
God came near.
He came not as a flash of light or as an unapproachable conqueror, but as One whose first cries were heard by a peasant girl and a sleepy carpenter. The hands that held him were not manicured, but callused and dirty.
No silk. No ivory. No hype. No party. No hoopla. God had come near . . . for you.
Travel back in time and relive Christ the Son of God as he became man. Join Max Lucado as he brings to life the most important event in history . . . when God came near. And as you catch a vision of this incredible moment, let it mark the beginning of a new life.
Because when you see the truth of his life, it will change yours forever.
Christine Kniskern5 Stars Out Of 5God Came NearJanuary 2, 2017Christine KniskernQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent book which affirms the presence of God
arev53Richland, MoAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Print very smallDecember 5, 2011arev53Richland, MoAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2Bought these books for my Sunday School class. We love to study Max Lucado books and these were a good price. What I didn't know was how small the print would be. I have some older adults in my class and the print might be too small. But we like the books, so we'll see how it goes!
Granny604 Stars Out Of 5December 31, 2010Granny60Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was pleased with the price of the hard-bound book, which was less than the paper-back. We will use this for a ladies' study group and having the hard-bound book is good as they tend to get bent a bit in using over a period of time.
donnamenPortage MichiganAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study book!November 1, 2010donnamenPortage MichiganAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has been great as a study book for our small group just before the holiday.
kickiInyokern, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 15, 2010kickiInyokern, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleMax never fails to deliver a wonderful story or book. This is a must for Christians' home library.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality