- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum×
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Popular teacher and speaker Kay Arthur has developed a study
specifically for those who are unfamiliar with the Bible. It introduces readers not only to God's Word
but to the God of the Word.
In this exciting study, Kay Arthur takes readers by the
hand, gently leading them through the Gospel of John and introducing the
inductive method of study. Readers will
come away with solid, tested Bible study methods and an understanding of who God is and how to know Him better.
God, Are You There?
is a life-changing adventure into a beloved gospel. It's easy to use-a "quick-start" program for
anyone new to the truths of God's Word or for a group needing just the right
number of lessons.
The book is divided into thirteen weeks of five daily studies from this wonderful gospel. It is designed as an inductive study to give the reader the opportunity to ask the "Who," "What," "When," "Where," and "How" of each chapter in John, and how the parts relate to each other. The author urges the use of symbols and/or colored pencils to mark words and their synonyms. It takes time to read the passages, mark them appropriately and answer the questions for each day's reading. The entire book of John is printed in the appendix as an "Observation Worksheet," making it easy for the student to stay on course; no need to have a separate Bible in hand.
A leader's guide is also located in the appendix, which is helpful in making this a group effort as well, although the aforementioned setup is perfect for individual study.
Completing this study will be an incentive to research the other 19 books in the "New Inductive Study Series" listed on the very last page, all meant to instill how to discover truth for yourself. Sharon I. Rideout, Christian Book Previews.com
Cheryl Bousley4 Stars Out Of 5July 15, 2009Cheryl BousleyKay Arthur's book is an excellent study - for new Christian's who are seeking, or those that want to gain more understanding of the bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship