- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Life has a way of taking the life out of us. Often we go through situations where the challenge seems so much greater than our strength. During such times, we can find hope and inspiration from the story of Joshua.
God had called Joshua to take over from Moses and lead the Israelites into a paradigm shift from wilderness wandering to promise-believing. In Canaan, they would not fight for victory but fight from victory. God had a Promised Land in store for them, but they had to grasp that reality, change their mindsets, and take action to receive it.
The same is true for us today. God is telling us that our best daysour "glory days"are still ahead of us. We only need to grasp that truth and live in faith to realize this promise.
This six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately) includes leader helps, discussion questions, conversation starters, and between-session activities to enhance your understanding and application of Maxs teaching.
- These Days Are Your Glory Days
- Inherit Your Inheritance
- Walk Circles Around Jericho
- Pray Audacious Prayers
- No Falling Words
- God Fights for You
Designed for use with Glory Days Video Study (sold separately).
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides