Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Ten voices emanate from across the globe, from Sri lanka to Africa, Guatemala to Canada, and Hong Kong to the United States, including:
- M. Daniel carroll Rodas
- David A. deSilva
- Barbara M. Leung Lai
- J. Ayodeji Adewuya
- Grant LeMarquand
- Nijay Gupta
- Chloe Sun
- K.K. Yeo
- Daniel K. Darko
- Oswaldo Padilla
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
This book, a collection of essays from ethnically diverse scholars familiar with both non-Western and Western hermeneutic traditions, explores what it means to allow the interpretations of the non-Western church to be heard heeded and appreciated by the Western church and its educated elite.
Evangelical scholars, college and seminary professors, trained evangelical pastors, and evangelicals of many nationalities and ethnicities who minister in the West will find these collected essays fascinating and encouraging.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Exegesis & Interpretation
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Textual Criticism
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Exegesis & Interpretation
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Textual Criticism
- eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics