- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Moving from life as a "nominal" Christian to a vibrate, passionate follower of Christ requires each of us to give everything in our lives to God, complete surrender. Every woman has asked herself, "Do I trust God enough to let Him take the reigns?" This study takes a look at what the Bible says about yielding to God, giving Him your all, and being able to say, "Not my will, but Thine be done."
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
JoAnAge: 35-44Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5it would be better for individual studyAugust 9, 2016JoAnAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0great scripture references, no personal, thought provoking questions...makes it really difficult to have discussion in a group setting.
JackieIdahoAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 26, 2013JackieIdahoAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the 12th. book in this study for our group and we have really enjoyed and received "God's " gift from every one! We will continue to buy these books.
Josie GalindoBellflower, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study!June 29, 2012Josie GalindoBellflower, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Used this before in 2007 and I knew my new study would enjoy and learn new insights. Appreciate the way questions help us to understand His word!
Martha KlaimonCoast of MaineAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5only heard very favorable comments from the womenMarch 7, 2012Martha KlaimonCoast of MaineAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5There are about 20 women in our ecumenical Bible Study, and this is the first time we have used a book from the Women of Faith Bible Series, and I have only heard good things about this study from them. It goes slow enough that we can read the scriptures, compare different versions for meaning, and engage in meaningful discussion. Some women are new to finding scriptures and this book encourages that. Our ages are from 25-92.
KatieIdahoAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5great for a group studyDecember 27, 2011KatieIdahoAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Enjoying the lessons, and at the closing of each lesson is a "trinket treasure" to help you remember the lesson topic.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum