- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Children's WordBooks
Giving: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on money and biblical stewardship.
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children's ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning giving, such as:
- Why we give (reasons like blessing God and helping the church grow)
- How we should giveand how much
- What kind of attitude we should have as we give
Designed especially for kids in grades 25, this wordbook's activities include connecting the dots and coloring pages. Students will be able to design their own offering envelope, read the story of "Alex and the Lemonade Stand," and count a coin pile.
Altogether, the lessons and activities help children learn a biblical and cheerful view of giving.
* This book is part of The Childrens Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental Christian doctrines.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry