Give and Take - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Open Road Media
Publication Date: 2013
Series: From the Files of Madison Finn
Will Christmas break be a total bust?
The Christmas season is looking up for Madison. Her dads promised her a big ski trip, shes performing in the big Winter Jubilee concert, and all her friends will be around during the break. Madison feels full of cheer with all that she has to look forward to. Then her two BFFs start avoiding her, and her dad cancels the trip. Maddies super-fun Christmas plans are falling apart. Then a chance volunteer opportunity at the local retirement home pairs her with an older woman who never has visitors. As Madison puts more effort into visiting Mrs. Romano at the home, she realizes how giving to others can fill you with cheer in return.
Author Laura Dower has a lot in common with Madison Finn: Theyre both only children and they both love dogs, the color orange, and books! Laura has written more than ninety kids books to date, including twenty-five in the series From the Files of Madison Finn. Her other books include the new Palace Puppies series and For Girls Only, a guide to girl stuff. When shes not writing, Laura loves to garden, sing (loudly), and volunteer as a scout leader for her daughter and two sons. She and her family live in New York. Want to be keypals? Drop her a note at www.lauradower.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary