- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Helen used her skills as a doctor to bring the truth about Jesus to Africa. Carine helped start a publishing company. Annie used her technical skills to keep aircraft in the air. Harriet wrote a book that changed society. Sarah enabled her husband to change a nation. Selina's influence and intelligence helped the persecuted, and preserved the church. Mildred used her adventurous spirit to spread God's word. Katie Ann's compassion rescued babies. Patricia brought Christian fiction to the masses. Mary showed that disability was no barrier to caring for others. What can you do for God? Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Light Keepers
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Church History >> Biography
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.