Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Show Up for Your Life: What the Girl You'll Be Tomorrow Wants You to Know Today|
By: Chrystal Evans Hurst
Number of Pages: 316
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
Stock No: WW766834
What does the women youll be tomorrow want you to know today? Show Up for Your Life by gifted writer, speaker, and worship leader Chrystal Evans Hurst will help young women ages 13 and up stop worrying about the small stuff and start embracing who they are in Gods eyes.
From Chrystal Evans Hurst, popular author of the adult title Shes Still There, comes Show Up for Your Life, a book that empowers young women to appreciate their divinely created uniqueness instead of comparing themselves to others.
Show Up for Your Life helps young women ages 13 and up:
- Remember all the positives in their life now and not get stuck in anxiety over the future
- Recognize their unique, God-given gifts
- Deal with distractions that throw them off course from Gods plan for them
- Stop comparing themselves to others
Chrystal shares her own stories that will inspire young women to stop worryingwhether its about how to dress, who they hang with, or any of the other daily ups and downs of lifeand face every day with an attitude of mindfulness and gratitude.
Inside Show Up for Your Life, readers will love:
- Chrystals conversational tone, honesty, and humble wisdom
- The interactive sections at the end of each chapter that summarize what you should remember, pose questions to encourage reflection, provide a responsive activity to do individually, and provide Scripture verses to guide growth
Chrystal Evans Hurst is the bestselling author of She's Still There and co-author of Kingdom Woman, with her father Dr. Tony Evans. She reaches a wide audience speaking at conferences, sharing on her blog and podcast, and teaching and leading women in her home church and around the world.
In addition to her work and ministry, Chrystal is a COO (Chief Operating Officer), cultivating hearts and commanding chaos at home. She is a mother of five and homeschools three boys around the kitchen table while hugging two adult girls, a son-in-love, and two grandchildren every chance she gets. Chrystal is grateful to share her life with her husband, Jessie, in their home just outside of Dallas, Texas. You can find Chrystal and the chronicles of her life at chrystalevanshurst.com.