Girl Talk: Getting Past the Chitchat - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Girl Talk is a fun, fresh Bible study with a focus on friendship. In five weeks of daily study, Jen Hatmaker takes a girlfriend-next-door look at what makes relationships tick. You'll discover God's design for community, how to avoid harmful people, and the five levels of communication that nurture intimacy.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Modern Girl's Bible Study
Leaders guide included. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings. 5 sessions
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry