- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
- Zen arts of cooking and eating
- Jewwish and Native American coming-of-age rituals
- Bedouin rules of hospitality and friendship
- Mindful approached to pregnancy and birth
- Ancient Christian practices that nurture the dying
- Shaker philosophies of daily work and craft
- The Buddhist way to a peaceful night's sleep
Philip Zaleski is senior editor of Parabola magazine, coauthor of Gifts of the Spirit, and author of The Recollected Heart. His writing on the subject of religion and culture appears regularly in such national publications as The New York Times Book Review and Reader's Digest. He teaches religion at Smith College.