- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
Betty Huizenga, author and founder of Apples of Gold, says "Mentoring is really nurturingsharing ideas from life lessons and passing on wisdom, ideas, and truth from God from one generation to the next. It is a forgotten artone that we have neglected and, in the process, we have lost the joy and sheer fun of days gone by."
At the heart of Apples of Gold is the desire to touch the lives of women, young and old, by reviving the art of older women nurturing younger women. In Gifts of Gold, Betty encourages and instructs the wonderful golden women who have answered Gods call to be mentors. Wondering if you were meant to mentor? Answer these questions for yourself:
• Can you be a friend?
• Can you listen?
• Can you share what Christ has done in your life?
• Do you care about the needs of other women?
• Do you have a tender heart toward God and others?
THEN YOU CAN BE A NURTURING WOMAN! Nurturing others is much like passing on a priceless heirloom. Your life and the lessons God has taught you were meant to be sharedpreserved and passed on from generation to generation. You are a precious gift of gold God wants to unwrap and show to others. You can be a mentorGifts of Gold can help you get started!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues