Gifts And Ministries Of The Holy Spirit - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
The gifts of the Spirit can destroy any force the devil might use against Christians. You are a candidate for the gifts of revelation, power, and inspiration. They will function anywhere---right where you are now!
In The Gifts and Ministries of the Holy Spirit, Dr. Sumrall discusses subjects including:
- The charismatic renewal
- The weapons of our warfare
- How you can receive the gifts
- The devil's counterfeit
- The purpose of ministry gifts
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2005
Dr. Lester Sumrall (19131996), world-renowned pastor and evangelist, ministered for over fifty-five years in more than 110 countries, including Soviet Siberia, Russia, Tibet, and China. He established Feed the Hungry in 1987. In addition, he wrote over 130 books. His evangelistic association, LeSEA, headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, is still actively spreading God's Word. Dr. Sumrall's goal was to win 1,000,000 souls for the kingdom of God, and LeSEA continues to carry out this vision. The ministry includes such outreaches as the World Harvest Bible College, a teaching tape ministry, and numerous publications. Sumrall also founded LeSEA Broadcasting, which owns and operates Christian television stations, a local radio station, and an international shortwave radio station, all with the special purpose of bringing millions of souls to heaven.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit