Gifted to Lead: The Art of Leading as a Woman in the Church
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
No mistake was made in heaven when God gave you the gift of leadership or teaching. . . Every gift you haveyour instincts to lead and your passion to make a difference came from the hand of a loving Father who crafted you. In this practical and inspiring book, Willow Creek executive vice president and teaching pastor Nancy Beach speaks to women with God-given gifts of leading and teaching. Sharing from her thirty-year journey in a local church, Nancy offers guidance on such issues as: developing character earning respect finding your voice for leadership and teaching managing work and personal life forming an intentional support network, and more.She also challenges church leaders to wrestle with the issue of women in leadership, and to be advocates for women as they seek to reach their full ministry potential. My prayer is that you will fully engage in the dangerous and thrilling adventure of using your leadership gift to advance the kingdom of God. The path wont be easy. . . but God will never leave you alone. So trust him. And dont forget to enjoy the ride!
Nancy Beach is executive vice president of programming and production for the Willow Creek Association and a teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church. A champion for the arts and artists in the church, she is the author of An Hour on Sunday: Creating Moments of Transformation and Wonder. Nancy holds a masters degree in communication from Wheaton College. She lives in Barrington, Illinois, with her husband, Warren, and her two daughters, Samantha and Johanna.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry