- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Based on Matt Rawle's book The Gift of the Nutcracker, this youth study book is part of a churchwide Advent program exploring the themes of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet and what they can teach us about the coming of Christ into the world.
In The Gift of the Nutcracker Youth Study Book, popular youth writer Josh Tinley takes the ideas presented in Rawle's study and interprets them for young people in grades 6-12. He takes a look at how we can apply the the lessons in this nineteenth century story to our lives today and help us better understand our relationship with Christ.
- Clara: Waiting for Christmas
- Drosselmeir: A Godfather's Love
- The Mouse King: Changing Perspective
- The Nutcracker: The Greatest Gift
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Gift of the Nutcracker
The Nutcracker is a delightful and whimsical Christmas classic that children and adults look forward to every year. First performed in 1892, the music, dance, and story of this classic hold a special place in our cultural Christmas celebrations.
In The Gift of the Nutcracker, Matt Rawle, author of The Redemption of Scrooge, explores the story to help us understand Gods greatest gift of the Christ child, and the kingdom he came to establish.
This Youth Study Book takes the ideas presented in Matt Rawles book and interprets them for young people grades 6-12.
Matt Rawle is Lead Pastor at Asbury United Methodist Church in Bossier City, Louisiana. Matt is an international speaker who loves to tell an old story in a new way, especially at the intersection of pop culture and the church. He is the author of a new series of books titled The Pop in Culture Series. The series includes The Faith of a Mockingbird, Hollywood Jesus, The Salvation of Doctor Who and The Redemption of Scrooge.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- New Release >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- New Release >> Church & Supplies
- New Release >> Download