- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Authors Bob and Judy Fisher knew exactly who to talk to about this when they wrote the book Life Is A Gift. Through speaking with more than 100 dying souls and capturing the conversations in writing, the Fishers approached a tough topic in an easy-to-read book, full of true inspiration and solid advice.
Set up in sections, each chapter centers on a different, relatable topic. Including living in the moment, enhancing relationships, and defeating regret, the terminal patients interviewed speak on many areas of life. The book also includes interesting side stories and anecdotes from the authors.
The spiritual focus of this book does not center on evangelism, salvation or works, but it, instead, does quote several people who were interviewed as saying that their relationship with God was important to them and that it helped sustain them in times of challenge and setback. The authors merely present what the people told them, and they do not inject pleas for redemption or salvation.
The idea of Life Is A Gift is challenging, the terminal patients quoted are insightful, and the truths encountered are too often overlooked in the lives of people around the globe. -- Amy Nickerson, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational