Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Ever feel insufficient? Could it be that your weaknesses are the keys that unlock God's strength? Through a look at the life of Gideon, you can discover that instead of ignoring, neglecting, or trying to escape your weaknesses, you can see them as the gifts, given specifically and strategically by God to unlock the door of God's strength.
This Leader Kit contains two DVDs and one member book. The DVDs contain seven video sessions plus promotional and bonus segments. The Member Book includes six weeks of individual study, listening guides, and leader helps for seven group sessions.
Video Session Titles and Run Times:
- Session 1 - Heads, Hearts, and Hands (56:37)
- Session 2 - What to Expect When You're Expecting (40:38)
- Session 3 - A Brand-New Identity (39:37)
- Session 4 - The Flip Side of God's Power (40:57)
- Session 5 - How to Win a Battle (44:46)
- Session 6 - Who Is Your King? (45:01)
- Session 7 - Just You and Me (27:28)
|Title: Gideon: Your weakness. God's strength., DVD Leader Kit|
By: Priscilla Shirer
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.1 X 7.3 X 1 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 13 ounces|
Stock No: WW030620
Gideon: Your weakness. God's strength., Member BookPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
Discerning the Voice of God DVD Leader Kit, Updated EditionPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2017 / DVD$149.99Availability: In StockStock No: WW774057Video
Discerning the Voice of God - Bible Study Book, Revised EditionPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$14.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews Video
When we hear the name Gideon, most of us think about his 300 soldiers or a fleece spread beneath the evening sky. But Gideon's story is so much bigger than that. This is a story about God and His peopleHis love for them, as well as His strength operating in spite of, even through, their weakness.
This 7-session study will encourage you to recognize your weakness as the key that the Lord gives you to unlock the full experience of His strength in your life. Instead of ignoring, neglecting, or trying to escape your weaknesses, learn to see them as the gifts given specifically and strategically by God. If you've ever felt insufficient, ill-equipped, incompetent, or outnumbered, this study is for you.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and leader guide to lead discussion within small groups
- 2 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 2756 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn to see your weaknesses as Gods greatest strengths.
- Find the God-given strength to face your fears and do what God is calling you to do.
- Experience God more fully while tapping into His power and presence.
- Session 1: Heads, Hearts, and Hands (56:37)Priscilla introduces the Gideon story by examining the context. She explores how and why God's people, in a covenant relationship with God, get to a position of such devastation and oppression.
- Session 2: What to Expect When You're Expecting (40:38)Priscilla explains why God is more interested in changing your heart than He is in changing your circumstances. She explores how God positions His people for His purposes.
- Session 3: A Brand-New Identity (39:37)Priscilla shows how our weakness is the key God uses to unlock His power in our lives. We can embrace our weaknesses as God's "300" in our lives.
- Session 4: The Flip Side of God's Power (40:57)Priscilla explores the attributes of God's nature and patience that makes possible every other element of our relationship with Him.
- Session 5: How to Win a Battle (44:46)Gideon's story shows us how we can be victorious in the battles we each must face every day.
- Session 6: Who Is Your King? (45:01)Gideon's negative example demonstrates the importance and nature of life's critical issue. Four questions will determine who really occupies the throne of your life.
- Session 7: Just You and Me (27:28)In this final session, Priscilla Shirer reminds us that although Gideon started strong, he did not finish as well as we would hope. All of us need to remain alert to anything that takes our focus and admiration away from God.
Priscilla Shirer is a Bible teacher and conference speaker with a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Also a popular author, her books include the New York Times Best-Seller, The Resolution for Women, One in a Million, and Life Interrupted. She is also the lead character in the War Room movie. Priscilla is married to Jerry with whom she founded Going Beyond Ministries. They have three sons and live in Dallas, Texas.
- Heads, Hearts, Hands (56:37)
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (40:38)
- A Brand-New Identity (39:37)
- The Flip Side of God's Power (40:57)
- How to Win a Battle (44:46)
- Who is Your King? (45:01)
- Just You and Me (27:28)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Kits >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Kits >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies