- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Ordinary Greatness
- Main Bible passage
- Application questions for each lesson
- Leaders guide
About the "Ordinary Greatness Series"▼▲
The ORDINARY GREATNESS character Bible study series teaches students ages 16-21 that ordinary people can do extraordinary things when they allow God to work through them.
Each lesson is divided into four main sections, beginning with introductory comments and two or three questions designed to get students thinking about that week's topic. The second section is called "Look It Over," which asks readers to make basic observations about the week's Bible passage. "Think It Through" takes readers a bit deeper into the Word. Finally, "Make It Real" challenges students to apply the passage to their lives.
Each lesson asks readers to briefly identify key words, events, and the main idea of the Scripture passage.
- 8 sessions each
- For individual or group study
- Includes a leaders guide and a "How to Use This Study" section
John Forry5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2012John ForryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has helpful comments and excellent study questions for my sermon preparation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry