- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Seven business innovators and the empires they built.
The pre-eminent business historian of our time, Richard S. Tedlow, examines seven great CEOs who successfully managed cutting-edge technology and formed enduring corporate empires.
With the depth and clarity of a master, Tedlow illuminates the minds, lives and strategies behind the legendary successes of our times:
. George Eastman and his invention of the Kodak camera;
. Thomas Watson of IBM;
. Henry Ford and his automobile;
. Charles Revson and his use of television advertising to drive massive sales for Revlon;
. Robert N. Noyce, co-inventor of the integrated circuit and founder of Intel;
. Andrew Carnegie and his steel empire;
. Sam Walton and his unprecedented retail machine, Wal-Mart.
Richard S. Tedlow is the Class of 1949 Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, where he is a specialist in the history of business. He is the author of Giants of Enterprise: Seven Business Innovators and the Empires They Built. In addition to his teaching and research, Professor Tedlow has consulted and taught both marketing and business history to a variety of companies and organizations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction