Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
The Lord's Table: A Biblical Approach to Weight ManagementMike ClevelandFocus Publishing / Spiral Bound$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 126 Reviews
$23.95Save 25% ($5.96)
Never Say Diet: Make Five Decisions and Break the Fat Habit for GoodChantel HobbsMultnomah Books / 2007 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
I Married You, Not Your Family: And Nine Other Relationship Myths That Will Ruin Your MarriageDr. Linda MintleCharisma House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)
- how you think, behave and relate influences your emotional health.
- how to know when you're stuck.
- how to recognize what keeps you there.
- how to learn new strategies that will move you forward.
- how to embrace-not fear-your pain.
- how to accept loss as change.Plus you¡¦ll get clear answers for why depression, anxiety and eating disorders affect so many women, and how can break free, once and for all.
Dr. Linda Mintle is a licensed clinical social worker. Having taught at Eastern Virginia Medical School and Regent University, Dr. Mintle is currently adjunct faculty at Wheaton College's Graduate Psychology Program. She writes a monthly column in Charisma magazine, contributes to SpiritLed Woman and New Man magazines and speaks nationally at conferences, on television and radio.
Dorothy Barberino5 Stars Out Of 5July 31, 2002Dorothy BarberinoThis is one of the best books I have read about problems women face written by a women. Dr. Mintle speaks in everyday language and explains the hows and whys women get "stuck" in depression and anxiety and how to get free. She has a great sense of humor, so you will often laugh....and then turn the page and cry as you read about women and some of the problems she has helped them solve.