- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
By understanding the impact that birth order has on each family member, parents are better equipped to ease the transition into a new, different but functional family unit. Using his signature humor and real life examples, Dr. Leman provides both insight and practical advice about discipline, self-respect, parental authority, and the importance of the marriage relationship.
Dr. Kevin Leman is an Internationally known Christian psychologist, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of fifty books including Have a New Kid by Friday, The Birth order Book, and Making Your Children Mind Without Losing Yours. A master communicator, Dr. Leman is a frequent guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows such as The View, Oprah, Today, Fox & Friends, and Focus on the Family. He and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson, Arizona. They are the parents of five children and two grandchildren.
ahrpharmdAlabamaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great for blended familiesApril 6, 2012ahrpharmdAlabamaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great tool for understanding childrens perspective in a step family and contains great advice for blending families with children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues