- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Getting Ready for Marriage, relationship experts Jim Burns and Doug Fields pour decades of experience into a fresh, current, and practical guide tailor-made for couples approaching marriage. Explorations of family history, communication styles, money matters, and sexual intimacy help couples define and prepare for the work and rewards of a healthy union. Easy to navigate and including meaningful exercises and conversation starters, this book is designed to guide relationships for the long haul. It will also appeal to pastors and marriage counselors.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2014
Filled with premium fuel for the journeyincluding meaningful exercises, hard truths, and conversations startersthis book will nourish and guide your relationship for the long haul.
Doug Fields is the senior director of the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Doug has been a youth and teaching pastor at Mariners Church and Saddleback Church, and has authored over 50 books. He is a passionate speaker and blogger reaching thousands of leaders, teenagers, and parents every year. Doug resides with his wife and three children in Southern California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce