- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
- Watch a video
From the author of the multimillion-selling bestselling, 90 Minutes in Heaven, spiritual instructions for living and preparing for eternal life.
Since publishing his inspirational bestseller in 2004, Don Piper has traveled the world spreading his message of faithcertain faithin the promise of Heaven. In Heaven is Real, Piper shared how life's trials can be turned into spiritual lessons, when we are open to the certainty of God's grace and love.
Now, in his first new book in four years, Piper draws on his own firsthand experiences with the joys of Heavenas well as the lessons found in the Gospelto offer a set of "departing instructions," helping readers face the inevitable battles ahead, prepare for eternal life, and, starting today, live a happy, fulfilling, purposeful life on Earth while preparing for the glories of Heaven.
Cecil Murphey is the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller 90 Minutes in Heaven, Heaven Is Real, and Daily Devotions Inspired by 90 Minutes in Heaven. He has written or cowritten more than 135 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including Gifted Hands, I Choose to Stay: A Black Teacher Refuses to Desert the Inner City, and its follow-up, The Immortality of Influence. He holds an MA in education from Atlanta University and a Master of Divinity from Columbia Theological Seminary.
“Don Piper is a master communicator and this book is a must-read for anyone who wants a future that is brighter than this world.”—Carol Kent, speaker and author of Between a Rock and a Grace Place
“Because of his journey, Don has a unique ability to give wonderful insight into the last words of Jesus to His disciples. Read this book and you’ll get excited about your ultimate destination as well as the journey.”—Dr. Curt Dodd, senior pastor, Westside Church, Omaha, Nebraska
“Practical earthly motivation to prepare for your heavenly destination!”—Dr. Jay Wolf, senior pastor, First Baptist Church of Montgomery, Alabama
“The book you now hold in your hands is a how-to manual for every living human being. We arrive in this world with no instructional guidance but that is now corrected with this departure manual. See you at the gate.”—Dr. Samuel R. Chand, leadership architect, change strategist, and author of Futuring
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational