- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Can you tell a fake from the real thing? From tanning to designer gear it’s not always easy to spot a fake.
But what about you? Are you the real deal?
You may have the right clothes, hair, a zingy new phone, and the coolest of mates… but are you genuine? Are you a real teenager as God intended?
In this book you’ll meet six genuine teenagers; real people from the pages of the Bible. Together we’ll discover their dreams and difficulties, and see how they transformed the world rather than conformed to it.
Fakes don’t last. They might look good for a while but the tan goes streaky and the gadgets break. The real thing stands the test of time.
So grab a seat, start reading, and with God’s help see how you can become a real teenager.
This is a punchy book that looks at the lessons teenagers can learn from the lives of six teenagers from the Bible.
This book is written for 13–19 year olds and is ideal for camps and youth groups.
The book includes:
The Dreamer: Joseph
The Future King: David
The Transformer: Daniel
A Living Miracle: Mary
The Young Leader: Timothy
The Perfect Teenager: Jesus
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living