Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- New Cyber Deals
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Last Minute Christmas
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Genesis Time Line pamphlet covers the breadth of this historic book, including:
- Adam and Eve and their descendents
- the Family tree of Noah and his sons
- God's promises to Abraham
- God's two promises to Isaac
- God's three promises to Jacob
- Joseph's betrayal and slavery in Egypt
- Seven years of famine and seven years of plenty
- A map for each patriarch (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob) showing their location and travels
No Sunday school or Bible teacher should be without Genesis Time Line.
Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Genesis: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2005 / Compact disc$23.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 40% ($16.00)
Navigate through the Book of Genesis easily with this full-color time line and conveniently see the sequences and connections between key Bible events at a glance. Fully-illustrated, detailed, and easy-to-read, Genesis Time Line is an essential resource for any Old Testament study. It covers key events and people, including Creation, the Fall of Man, Noah's Ark in the Flood, the Tower of Babel, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and more. Plus, it shares insight into the Patriarchs' lives, such as the 7 covenant promises God made to Abram (Abraham).
Get a Highly-Visual Understanding of the Book of Genesis
Following Rose's promise of stunning visuals and charts, this pamphlet includes:
- A fully-illustrated, detailed time line, covering key events from Creation through Joseph's death. Features symbols, marking information as a promise, event, move, birth, and/or death.
- 4 full-color maps: Middle East (Early Civilizations); Abram's journeys into Canaan; Jacob's journeys; and Joseph's route from Canaan into Egypt.
- 4 charts, including a family tree of Cain's offspring; a chart of Noah's family, a table of nations (shows the location of key nations on a map), and a chart of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
14 panels, 8.5 x 5.5 in, unfolds to 38 inches long. Fits inside most Bibles. Perfect for personal use, small group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, and New Believers classes. Easily fits inside most Bible covers.
3 Key Features of the Genesis Time Line Pamphlet
- Quick-Reference. Filled with simple summaries and maps, this pamphlet is perfect for the busy person who wants an overview of the key themes and events of Genesis.
- Highly Visual. Complete with timelines, illustrations, and maps, learning about and visualizing the book of Genesis has never been easier!
- Ultra-Slimline. This highly durable, laminated pamphlet fits inside most Bible covers, purses, and backpacks.
- Group and individual Bible study
- Church libraries
- Young adults groups
- New believers
- To hand to a friend
- And more!