- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Genesis: The King Promised is the culmination of thirty years of study into the Bible and into many varied and diverse scientific disciplines, all brought together to provide this expositional commentary on the book of Genesis.
You will find answers to many of your questions pertaining to Genesis by understanding the cultural influences and the history of the times surrounding this book of origins. By looking at the science and the latest in scholarship regarding the translation of the original languages, while incorporating all of the sciences that are applicable, we can now see the most complete picture of the truths that are captured in Genesis. Included are the apologetic tools that will enable you to defend your faith using up to date science that supports the Biblical account of creation, including the issues of the speed of light, the flood, and other areas that have been questioned in times past.
In Genesis: The King Promised, you will see an explanation of who and what were the persons known as the nephilim, what part they played in the history of the earliest civilization before and after the flood, and whether they still exist today.
Genesis: The King Promised cannot provide the answers to all of your questions regarding the beginnings of our world—as no single book could. But by including theology, history, cultural studies, science, and linguistics, this work gives a clearer look at this wondrous book—the Bible.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible