- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the Genesis to Revelation Series from Abingdon Press, this 13-session study of the book of Psalms explores the major themes of the book including God as Creator, God's requirements, responses to crisis, and the use of psalms in worship. e-Book Version.
The series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. The Participant Book helps readers strengthen their understand and appreciation of the Bible by engaging them with Scripture on three levels.
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Genesis to Revelation
The Book of Psalms study begins with a look at the hymns of praise and ends with the Psalms of confidence. Some of the major ideas explored are: God is the Creator of all, what does the Lord require of me, the diversity of the Psalms, responses to crisis, and the use of Psalms in worship.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today. The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions and has a separate leader guide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible