Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Part of the Genesis to Revelation Series from Abingdon Press, this 13-session study of the book of Genesis begins with the Creation story and ends with the reunion of Jacob and his family.
The series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. The Participant Book helps readers strengthen their understand and appreciation of the Bible by engaging them with Scripture on three levels. Participant book also available in regular print (SKU: 848322).
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
Leader Guide is sold separately (SKU: 848315)
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Study the entire Book of Genesis,beginning with the creation story and ending with Jacob and his family reuniting. Some of the major ideas explored in this Book of the Bible are: personal relationship with God, the mystery of God, God's unconditional love, courage to face the unknown, and turning evil into good.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Suggests questions for participants to consider as they read the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today. The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs and interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version translation (NIV)and references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. For example, Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume contains 13 sessions and has a separate Leader Guide.