- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Expositor's Bible Commentary
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is the Robert H. Gundry Professor of Biblical Studies and the chair of the Religious Studies department at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, where he lives with his wife, Alice. He is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
David E. Garland (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is William B. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures and dean for academic affairs at George W. Truett Seminary, Baylor University. He is the New Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and the author of various books and commentaries, including Mark and Colossians/Philemon in the NIV Application Commentary, and the article on Mark in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary. He and his wife, Diana, reside in Waco, Texas.
Stephen Sims5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent CommentaryNovember 6, 2015Stephen SimsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As a pastor and Bible teacher, I have found this commentary to be very helpful. I am currently teaching a Bible study on Genesis, and this commentary is the best and most useful of all commentaries I own on Genesis.
RICHARD HOLTClovis, NMAge: 45-54Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5Worth BuyingOctober 8, 2012RICHARD HOLTClovis, NMAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3All four contributors to this volume do a competent job of discussing their assigned books. I have found this volume to be generally helpful. There are better treatments in the larger commentaries, but there is some value here. I bought this volume a few years ago. I still find myself referring to it from time to time. I have never regretted this purchase.
DiscipleGreenville, SCAge: 45-54Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5February 4, 2011DiscipleGreenville, SCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2Dr. Sailhammer is a great scholar and for the average student of the Word of God teaching a Sunday school lesson this book may be somewhat helpful but for a pastor trying to prepare sermons and teach for discipleship it does not provide enough information to be very helpful. I will be returning this book t CBD.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus