Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Featuring the 2nd edition of the New Living Translation of the Bible, volume 16 of The Cornerstone Biblical Commentary provides students, pastors, and laypeople with up-to-date, evangelical scholarship on the Old Testament books of Genesis and Exodus, offering section by section commentary on these foundational books. The series is designed to equip pastors and Christian leaders with exegetical and theological knowledge to better understand and apply God's Word by presenting the message of each passage as well as an overview of other issues surrounding the text. No Hebrew knowledge is necessary.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Cornerstone Biblical Commentary
John N. Oswalt, Ph.D., Brandeis University, is Research Professor of Old Testament at Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi. He was the Old Testament editor of the Wesley Bible and also served as consulting editor for the New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis. He has written six books, including a two-volume commentary on Isaiah in the New International Commentary on the Old Testament series and commentary on Isaiah in the New International Version Application Commentary series. He has been a member of the translation teams for the New International Version and the New Living Translation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Exodus
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Genesis