Generation Change, Revised and Expanded Edition: Roll Up Your Sleeves and Change the World / Enlarged - eBook
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Don't just sit there wondering why the world is so messed up. Get up and do something about it! The teens you'll meet in this book are feeding the hungry, providing clean water for the thirsty, clothing the poor, housing the homeless, improving the environment and taking the Bible to new people. If they can do it, so can you! Author, activist and teenager Zach Hunter is committed to ending modern-day slavery. He's also passionate about helping other teens discover God's love for those who are suffering. Read this revised edition to discover your passion and learn tangible ways to change your world!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Real world. Real people. Real time. Real change.Our generation has seen the hurting world in living color. The media has brought every major human rights, health, and environmental crises right into our living rooms. Its easy to complain about whats wrong with the world today. But I think my generation is tired of hearing complaints and excuses, and were eager to see people get busy and do something about the problems.Zach HunterInside this book you will find stories about real people doing amazing things to change the world around them. You will discover a new sense of wonder about what can be and how you can help make it happen. You will encounter voices of justice and hearts of compassion. You will be inspired to find your own sparkfuel that will help ignite a generation of change.
Zach Hunter is a teenage abolitionist and activist, spending much of his time working to end modern-day slavery around the world and fighting other problems in the world today. When he was twelve, he started a campaign called Loose Change to Loosen Chains, helping to raise awareness and money to free people from slavery. The author of Be the Change, Zach speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year, inspiring them to find their passion and make a change in the world.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth