- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
--Elisa Morgan, CEO, MOPS International and publisher, FullFill magazine
"Generation NeXt Marriage is a transparent, authentic look at modern marriage for Gen Xers. Author Tricia Goyer is warm and friendly, offering teaching without preaching as she shares her own struggles and lessons shes learned the hard way. The book is a fun read for those born in the 60s, 70s, and early 80s as it contains many references to songs, movies, and books they will remember and relate to. I will be recommending this book to many couples!
Nancy C. Anderson, author of Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome and regular marriage columnist for Crosswalk.com and CBN.com
"With a fresh voice and startling honesty, Goyer offers us a book that speaks to a generation in need. She has done her homework. Generation NeXt Marriage is packed with quotes from experts, testimonies from those who have been married awhile, and wisdom Tricia has gained from her own journey in marriage. You are in for a treat."
Susie Larson, national speaker, freelance writer for Focus on the Family, and author of Alone in Marriage
Do you still believe that every marriage should be between soul mates?
But...do you wonder how you can succeed at love and marriage when the generation you grew up in didnt?
Marriage isnt what it used to beit can be better than ever.
If you are a Gen Xer, your marriage has challenges and potentials that no other generation has known. A Gen Xer herself, Tricia Goyer offers realistic help to achieve the God-honoring marriage you long for. She includes...
If you are part of a generation of adults who dont want to bow to their culture or live and love like their parents did . . . this book is for you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues