Generation Change: Roll Up Your Sleeves and Change the World - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Don't just sit there wondering why the world is so messed up. Get up and do something about it! The teens you'll meet in this book are feeding the hungry, providing clean water for the thirsty, clothing the poor, housing the homeless, improving the environment and taking the Bible to new people. If they can do it, so can you! Author, activist and teenager Zach Hunter is committed to ending modern-day slavery. He's also passionate about helping other teens discover God's love for those who are suffering. Read this book to discover your passion and learn tangible ways to change your world!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Just look around and youll be reminded that our world is broken. People are hurting and dying every day. But it can change. God wants you to help change the world for the better. Zach Hunter is not that different from you. Hes a teenager who likes to listen to music and hang out with his friends. But hes also committed to ending modern-day slavery and helping address other issues facing our world. Zach believes that your generation can be the one to change things and this book will help you find tangible ways that you can be the generation of change. In the process, Zach hopes youll discover Gods love for you and for people who are suffering.Inside youll find stories about real people who are doing amazing things to change the world around them. As you read, you may discover the thing youre passionate about changing, and youll find ideas that will help you do just that. Read about people who are: Feeding the hungry Healing the sick Providing clean water for the thirsty Clothing the poor Housing the homeless Protecting human rights Taking the Bible to new people Improving the environmentDont just sit there wondering why our world is so messed up. Get up and be the generation of change.
Zach Hunter is a teenage abolitionist and activist, spending much of his time working to end modern-day slavery around the world and fighting other problems in the world today. When he was twelve, he started a campaign called Loose Change to Loosen Chains, helping to raise awareness and money to free people from slavery. The author of Be the Change, Zach speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year, inspiring them to find their passion and make a change in the world.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Closeouts >> Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living