Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Turn Master Books' books on geology and archaeology into a homeschool science curriculum with this convenient teacher guide. Covering 36 weeks of instruction for The Archaeology Book, The Geology Book, The Cave Book, and The Fossil Book, this planner provides parents with a weekly lesson schedule, student worksheets, quizzes & tests, and an answer key. Pages are grouped by type, rather than by lesson, so parents can easily remove tests and answer keys.
Worksheets include T/F, matching, and "explore more" activities; the book page numbers and day number are on the top of the worksheets for easy assignment tracking. Tests include multiple choice, matching, short answer, and applied learning activity questions.
As they work through General Science 2: Survey of Geology & Archaeology students will learn how to evaluate how archaeologists know what life was like in the past, the difficulties in dating ancient artifacts, discover thriving, beautiful ecology, unique animals and the fragile balance of our ecosystem, explore the origin of fossils, demonstrate the accuracy and historicity of the Bible, and more.
This course covers 1 year of science (worth .5 credit) at the recommended schedule of 30-45 minutes per lesson, 2 days per week. 36 lessons. One book completed per semester is suggested. Reproducible for homeschool families and small classrooms with under 10 students. Line-listed answer keys. Glossary included. NKJV Scripture used. Grades 7-12. Loose-leaf three-hole-punched pages.
This kit includes:
- General Survey 2: Survey of Geology & Archaeology Teacher Guide, 206 pages, softcover
- The Fossil Book, 79 pages, indexed, hardcover
- The Cave Book, 79 pages, indexed, hardcover
- The Geology Book, 80 pages, indexed, hardcover
- The Archaeology Book, 95 pages, indexed, hardcover
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Wonders of Creation
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Publishers >> More Science Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Earth Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> General Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Paleontology & Archaeology
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.