Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
God in the Gallery will serve as an essential text for Christian colleges that emphasize worldview thinking and integration of faith and learning and it will play a helpful role in curriculum development and will reshape the direction of campus art departments and galleries.
Daniel A. Siedell (Ph.D., University of Iowa), formerly curator of the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, is assistant professor of modern and contemporary history, theory, and criticism at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He has published numerous articles in Books & Culture, Christian Scholar's Review, Studies in Religious Perspectives,and various other journals.
|Title: God in the Gallery: A Christian Embrace of Modern Art - eBook|
By: Daniel A. Siedell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Cultural Exegesis
Stock No: WW9848EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living