Future Israel: Why Christian Anti-Judaism Must Be Challenged - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Author Barry E. Horner writes to persuade readers concerning the divine validity of the Jew today (based on Romans 11:28), as well as the nation of Israel and the land of Palestine, in the midst of this much debated issue within Christendom at various levels. He examines the Bible's consistent pro-Judaic direction, namely a Judeo-centric eschatology that is a unifying feature throughout Scripture.
Not sensationalist like many other writings on this constantly debated topic, Future Israel is instead notably exegetical and theological in its argumentation.
Dr. Barry Horner, an Australian, is a graduate of Western Conservative Baptist Seminary in Oregon and Westminster Theological Seminary in California. Ordained in Melbourne in 1976, Barry has pastored churches in Australia and the United States. Prior to returning to America in 1991, he was the Executive Secretary of the Bible Union of Australia, an interdenominational agency that proclaims the full authority, inerrancy, and truthfulness of Scripture along with the derived evangelical faith. Currently, he pastors Christ's New Covenant Church, Tucson, Arizona.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Series: New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> New Testament Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology