- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Growing up in the Midwest in the tumultuous 60s and 70s, the author witnessed a foundational shift in American love and sex. While traditional families showed us daily trials with characters on black and white TV sitcoms, the country swirled with the confusion of rapidly changing social norms. Relationships became more experimental, and even those rooted in love for God were caught up in trying to make this new life fit with what God defines for us in the Bible.
For more than twenty years she hid her own life of substance abuse, promiscuity, and same-sex relationships from family, friends, and colleagues. She married, watched her marriage disintegrate, and then despaired. As she finally found her relationship with God, she found both the joy and the peace she had been seeking. In this quest to share love as God intends and to know family as he designed, she transparently offers her story so others struggling with similar life decisions may find their way.
For a mans ways are in full view of the Lord - He examines all his paths. (Proverbs 5:21)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History